Greetings,
I was experimenting with the test plugin source code that arrives with
protocol buffers, and I attempted to use cout to print out some values
from within the mock plugin.
The compiled plugin leads to an error from protoc, saying that plugin
output is unparsable, due to my use of cout.
cerr works fine, and so does printf. I've tried to find how cout is
redirected (and also why) to something other than the console.

Any feedback would be much appreciated

Regards
Seref