(resend; forgot to copy the group)

I have a somewhat cavalier approach, do I *do* support that in my
implementation, but that is because my main audience is retrofitting to
existing classes, or code-first; not contract first.

I won't get into a snare about whether that is right or wrong, but enough
people wanted it, so I added t. The stream is still valid protobuf. If you want
to get *really* upset, check my blog for the **other** impl-specific features
I'm adding; reference tracking (full graphs, and string re-use) and object
types not known in advance.

I can feel the "tutting" already :)

Marc