Broadening to the mailing list.

I don't have any immediate suggestions, but perhaps someone on the list
does. If you can trim the output to the test failures, the issue might jump
out a little more. It looks like there is some issue with the child process
in the plugin unittest, at least; something about a
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.