On May 13, 2011, at 10:12 , Nigel Pickard wrote:
"libprotobuf FATAL google/protobuf/io/zero_copy_stream_impl_lite.cc:
346] CHECK failed: (buffer_used_) == (buffer_size_):  BackUp() can
only be called after Next()."

Off the top of my head, I *believe* this is happening because the CodedOutputStream destructor is trying to reposition the FileOutputStream, but the FileOutputStream has already been closed. In this case, you either want to put the CodedOutputStream into its own enclosing scope, to force the destructor to run before you close the FileOutputStream, or just let the FileOutputStream destructor flush and close the file automatically.

I hope this helps,

Evan

--
http://evanjones.ca/