(sorry for my english)..

I do some research to see if its possible to use Protocol buffer with
node.js .. and i found this implementation [1]

Now i need to know if its possible to do some bidirectional
communication between this 2 process (c++ and node.js) ..

My project have two parts .. a C++ app and a node.js app .. the C++
app notify to node.js app some events... and in the node.js side..
when the user exec some event, i need to return the message to C++
app..

Is this possible??

is there any example of this?? (maybe i don't search good)..

Thanks in advance.