Hi there. I don't have the patch you're referring to but I'm looking at
getting this compiling. So far I've not had a lot of success as I'm getting
hung up on the hash.h file. For some reason C++Builder is blowing up
everywhere with this one. I'm still trying to track things down.

I can keep you posted on any success I may find. The hope would be that if I
get this building, and tests running, I can make it available.

Thanks,
Scott