Hi Jonas,

I'm definitely making progress. I have everything compiling now but am
running across some runtime errors (with reflection) when running the newly
compiled *protoc.exe*. Therefore I'm making adjustments and trying again.

Very simple messages are working fine, however I'm using the included
examples and unit tests as a litmus test to make sure all is working.
Needless to say, I have a bit to figure out.

I have created a fork of the Protobuf project on github to help manage
changes. You're welcome to have a look:
https://github.com/saadware/protobuf-cppbuilder.

Most of the changes (if not all) are compile time (syntax changes) to make
it compile across all three environments (gcc, MSVC and C++Builder).

Take care,
Scott