What I tried to do is this.

using ProtoBuf;
byte[] body = e.Body;
using (MemoryStream memStream = new MemoryStream(body))
      {
           memStream.Seek(0, SeekOrigin.Begin);
           MyProtocoClass message =
ProtoBuf.Serializer.Deserialize<MyProtocoClass>(memStream);

      }

But, I cannot deserialize using protobuf-net lib as it will requires
reference to the class generated from the proto file. Now there are 30
diff proto files.

Now I am trying to do this.

using Google.ProtocolBuffers;
CodedInputStream s = CodedInputStream.CreateInstance(body);
string data=s.ReadString() ;

But this returns only the first string in the message body.
Please tell me what to do to get the complete message ?

Thanks.