Hi Team,

I am facing a major issue in sending the data between the Action
script to VC++ which acts as a server while writing the data to proto
buffer

When we send the data from action script the variables are delimited
with carriage return and send to writeToBuffer method in the .as class

And when we send this to the VC++ client the delimiter set they expect
is beginning with heartshape and each variable separated by heartshape
character

And there is no way either in VC++ or Flex(Action script) to change
the delimiter

Any quick help for the same will be highly appreciated

Since not much info on net is available on the Action Script for
ProtoType buffer made me write to this group

Version used by Actions Script : 3.1.0
Version used by VC++ : 2.4.1

Regards
Nimesh S Sharma