Owner: liuj...@google.com
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 373 by van...@gmail.com: Tests hang/crash/don't pass without RTTI

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Add -fno-rtti -DGOOGLE_PROTOBUF_NO_RTTI to src/Makefile.am
2. ./autogen.sh && ./configure && make check

I expect that all tests pass. Instead test "CustomOptions.OptionLocations" hangs.

protobuf 2.4.1. Tried on Linux and Windows.

I also tried compiling with VS under Windows. Test "CustomOptions.OptionLocations" don't hang, but all CustomOptions tests crash with access violation somewhere in algoritm::sort(). In total I have 18 protobuf-test failures.