I have a client that sends a PB serialized message to a server which
is implemented with C++, using boost/asio-library's sockets. No matter
how hard I try to figure it out or google about it, I can't find a
simple example on how to actually read the data from (asio)socket so
that I can parse it back to a PB-message.

Are there any simple examples on how one reconstructs a PB defined
message from data received from a socket after accepting the
connection with boost::asio::tcp::socket::accept()?