On Jun 22 2011, 6:39 pm, "Neil T. Dantam" <mechs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 06/22/2011 08:29 AM, Thiago wrote:
>  > Hi all,
>  >
>  > I'm writing this to ask if others agree that publishing Protocol
>  > Buffers language and encoding as an IETF RFC would be a good idea.
>
> I think a protobuf RFC would be fantastic!

I also think a protobuf RFC would be fantastic.
It would also make it much easier to specify the use of protobuf
inside
other standards. I am currently writing a RFC for another Google
project
which uses Protobuf and the chances of I think the chances of that
becoming
a standard when Protobuf is not are fairly remote.