Hi,
In the code below, I've found that the returned Descriptor* is NULL after I
call FindMessageTypeByName(), *unless* I first call FindFileByName() on the
.proto which contains the Message I am looking for.

Is this a bug? Is there another way to do this? I would really like to be
able to setup a SourceTreeDescriptorDatabase to a directory that contains
all of the .proto files I plan to use and not have to search for each file
individually.

Any advice is much appreciated.

thanks,
Dan

string sProtoRoot("/home/dan/tests/new-protobuf/protos");

DiskSourceTree dst;
dst.MapPath("", sProtoRoot);

SourceTreeDescriptorDatabase stdb(&dst);

DescriptorPool dp(&stdb);
const FileDescriptor* pfd = dp.FindFileByName("TestMessage.proto");
const Descriptor* pd = dp.FindMessageTypeByName("Test.TestMessage");