Thanks. I see that you have provided link which talks about XQuery
like support for Python.
I am using C# & C++ version for protocol buffers.Is currently any plan
of  XPath/SQL query like support for C++/C#?
Are you aware of any third party library or Open source code which can
be used along with protocol buffer for filtering support?

Shailendra