I'm trying to figure out how to initialize a protocol buffer that has
another message nested inside of it.  Below is the proto code and the
SetExtension() Declarations.

message Base {
    extensions 100 to max;
}

message ExtMsg1 {
    optional bool p1 = 1;
}

message ExtMsg2 {
    required int32 p1 = 1;
}

extend Base {
    optional ExtMsg1 extmsg1 = 100;
    optional ExtMsg2 extmsg2 = 101;
}

        public TBuilder
SetExtension<TExtension>(GeneratedExtensionLite<TMessage, TExtension>
extension, TExtension value);
        public TBuilder
SetExtension<TExtension>(GeneratedExtensionLite<TMessage,
IList<TExtension>> extension, int index, TExtension value);

I'm a new to C# and am still learning the syntax.  Does anyone know the
proper syntax for creating a Base message with a nested message?

Thanks!