I newbie to protocol buffers, I am currently working on a new java
client/server standalone application. The system transfers  messages
between client and server where the process should be happened over a
restricted network(WLAN). I chosen protocol buffer messages technology to
transfer data efficiently in fast manner. In my case the client's messages
consist with several header portions and body(data) itself.
I have designed this to serialize client's messages data(body) into
protocol buffer messages and then messages will be sending together with
header portions to the server. is this good design for me?
Thanks.