Hey
I've managed to compile and install the protobufs lib onto my OS X 10.6
machine, and I've managed to link the libprotobuf.a file to an Xcode
project which will then compile and run fine when building for 64 bit.

However when trying to build the same project for 32 bit I get the
following error:

"ignoring file /usr/local/lib/libprotobuf.a, file was built for unsupported
file format which is not the architecture being linked (i386)"

>From looking at other posts and reading the installation instructions I've
gathered that I need to cross-compile the library by adding flags to the
./configure command. Though what I'm not sure about is the exact ./config
command I need to do this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.