Hi Group,
I am using protobuf in a multi-threaded software. Here manager thread
decodes the protobuf encoded message and then assign the message to a
particular worker thread based on key. I want to minimize per message
processing at manager thread. Is it possible to encode the key at the head
of message and decode only this key at manager thread. Complete decoding of
message will be moved to the actual worker thread.
thanks
Ittium