Hi Daniel,
Thanks for contributing these patches and sorry for not being able to
respond to these patches timely.

The problem is that right now we have no one working on the open-source
protobuf project. You can see from the svn change history that very few
patches are applied to the repository since last release and all of them
are just trivial changes. We don't have time to work on an open-source
release until the team decide to prioritize it over other stuff we are
currently doing.

For issues in the bug tracker, we'll fix all "accepted" ones in the next
release. If the status remains "New", that means the issue needs more
consideration (not that we won't fix it in the next release, but just that
we haven't made a decision right now).

According to our yearly plan for 2014, we'll start to work on the next
open-source release in Q2. If you want a patch to be submitted sooner, you
can send it to https://codereview.appspot.com/ (e.g.,
https://codereview.appspot.com/63480043/). We'll discuss/review the code
there and help apply the patch after LGTM.

Best regards,
Feng