Hi folks,

I'm exploring the new javanano-out option available from the repository
since I have some big issues right now with the side of the generated java
code for the protobuf messages.

My question is, is the wire format affected by the options you use in the
protoc compiler?  For example, if I have a server that uses full blown
proto definitions (built with --java_out) but I have a limited client where
I want to use --javanano_out will they interoperate?  I'm assuming that the
format on the wire is not affected and the two will talk just fine but
wanted to be sure and didn't have an easy way to test this.

Thanks.