Hi Jano,

I never tried it myself and I always though it's experimental feature and
not very well tested. Could you create an issue on github
(https://github.com/GreatFruitOmsk/protobuf-py3/issues) ?

I'm planning to down integrate all changes from current repository (they
pushed a lot of changes recently).

понедельник, 18 августа 2014 г., 10:08:26 UTC-5 пользователь Jano Kupec