Hi,

I am trying to encode some data in C using protobuf-c API's.
Upon de-serializing the message in C, I am able to get the data exactly as
I sent.
Upon de-serializing the message in python, I am able to get the data as
long as all the proto variables are populated with non-zero values.
The problem appears when one of the proto variables in zero. The python
interpreted shoots up DecodeError('Truncated Message').
Then I understood that ParseFromString API follows C-string syntax and
limits itself when zero or NULL is seen.

Is there a way to workaround this issue. How to parse the binary data in
python, if one of the proto variable is set to zero ?

Regards,
Wahid