Hello All,

My code simply serializes the message and passes the same serialized string
to ParseFromString() function as it is. There is no copy operation or
anythin done on the string.

But the deserialization always fails. I have checked each character in the
serialized string and observed that there is an NULL character in the
serialized string.
This NULL character is always coming when writing 0 value in int32 message.
But when I change this to some other value (greater than 0),
destabilization successfully executes.
I am aware that protobuf may wirte NULL characters in the serialized string
as it writes binary data, but is there some limitation/known issues in
protobuf regarding NULL characters in protobuf.

Also, how is protobuf able to decide the end of string if it recognizes
NULL character as a valid serialized character.