Hi,

I'm running the protobuf tests under AddressSanitizer using the Bazel BUILD
file, and DynamicMessageTest.Oneof triggers a heap-use-after-free failure.
It looks like the issue is half-implemented ctype=CORD support for strings
in C++. DynamicMessage doesn't look like it even attempts to handle cords.

Commenting out all of the uses of bar_cord
in src/google/protobuf/test_util.cc makes the tests pass. I know
use-after-free is not correct behavior, but I don't know what the desired
behavior is. Should the open source protobuf compiler completely reject
ctype=CORD or are there just a few pieces which need to be fixed to make it
work?

Thanks,
Brian Silverman