I am using v3.0.0-beta-1

Based on a quick read of the code I thought
google/protobuf/util/internal/protostream_objectwriter.cc
was not doing error checks in method
ProtoStreamObjectWriter::AnyWriter::RenderDataPiece

There was a TODO to make attention to status which seem to have been fixed
in v3.0.0-beta-1-bzl-fix. I tried that and it seems no better.

So perhaps there is something else that I am missing.  FWIW my code is
closely modeled after json_util_test.cc

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Abhishek