Hi Feng,

I am also using protocol buffer for both Java and C#. Is there a C# API for
2.6.1? It looks like the latest version for the csharp-port project is
2.4.1 and its in the process of migrating back to the protocol buffer V3
main project.

The reason I am asking is because my Java application is using 2.6.1 and my
C# application cannot communicate with the Java application with 2.4.1.

Thanks,
Francis