Are you sure that "message" is a MsgFrame class? Since dynamic_cast<>() is
failing, I suspect it is not.

You should be aware that m1->CopyFrom(m2) can succeed even if m1 and m2
have different C++ classes, as long as both classes have the same
descriptor. For example, m1 could be MsgFrame and m2 could be
DynamicMessage, and CopyFrom() will succeed. But for C++ dynamic_cast<>()
they must be the exact same class.

If you are using DynamicMessageFactory, you can probably solve this problem
by calling:

  DynamicMessageFactory factory;
  factory.SetDelegateToGeneratedFactory(true);

This will make DynamicMessageFactory return instances of compiled-in
classes where possible, instead of DynamicMessage.

Josh