I am using proto 3.0.0-beta-1 with a proto file that looks like this:

```
syntax = "proto3";

message SomeMsg {
string query = 1;
int32 integer = 2;
float nothernum = 3;
}
```

I am using gcc 4.9.2 with cmake 3.4.0. I use cmake to enable all gcc
warnings and treat all warnings as errors.

I get the follow errors
```
error: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe
[-Werror=float-equal]
if (this->nothernum() != 0) {
                                  ^
```
and
```
error: comparing floating point with == or != is unsafe
[-Werror=float-equal]
if (from.nothernum() != 0) {
                                  ^
```

I have included the proto file in my hpp like ``` #include
<SomeMsg.pb.h>``` and still get the error.

I can suppress the float-equal error but I would prefer to leave all
warnings on. The error goes away also if I use proto2 and make everything
optional.

Anyone have other ideas of how to resolve this without suppressing the
warning and still use proto3?