Hi Seth,

Could you help submit this as a github issue?
https://github.com/google/protobuf/issues

Do you know how we can modify the generated code to avoid this
"float-equal" warning? If you know of a solution, feel free to send us a
patch to fix the code:
https://github.com/google/protobuf/blob/master/src/google/protobuf/compiler/cpp/cpp_message.cc#L314