Ron,
could you post and example and some explanation on how to (de)serialize
proto3 to JSON using
LIBPROTOBUF_EXPORT util::Status BinaryToJsonString(
    TypeResolver* resolver,
    const string& type_url,
    const string& binary_input,
    string* json_output,
    const JsonOptions& options);

How to create TypeResolver and what is type_url?

I am asking because you seem to be the only one with expertise on the
subject.
Thank you, Zach.