Did you ever find a solution to this issue? I'm encountering the same
problem. The parsing fails if I set the name on the file object in the
response. If I don't set the name it parses correctly (and of course
generation fails without the name set.) Either way I can serialize the
CodeGeneratorResponse within my application and decode it properly myself...