Feng,

I do need to make one correction.  I was able to use cmake to build
protocol buffers for Visual Studio on my PC.  I am now trying to build
protocol buffers for my embedded environment which is an ARM processor so
I'm going to have to cross compile the code and we will NOT be using Visual
Studio to do build for the ARM processor.

Regards,
Doug