Thanks for your reply.

Here I attached a simple .proto file to demonstrate this warning message:

$ protobuf-3.1/bin/protoc --cpp_out=. demo.proto

$ /usr/bin/g++ -Iprotobuf-3.1/include -c -Wall -O2 -Wno-long-long demo.pb.cc
-o demo.pb.o
In member function 'virtual bool
demo::DemoMessage::MergePartialFromCodedStream(google::protobuf::io::CodedInputStream*)'
:
cc1plus: warning: dereferencing pointer 'prephitmp.1630' does break
strict-aliasing
rules
demo.pb.h:266: note: initialized from here
cc1plus: note: initialized from here

Please let me know if anything else you need to debug further.

Thanks,
Changchun