FWIW, switching to commonjs style imports seems to work.

Now I'm wondering how do I get from bytes to objects?  Passing the bytes
into the generated constructor doesn't seem to work - I'm still seeing
binary values where I expect to see textual values

--
Gunnar Gissel

Programmer
National Marine Fisheries