Hi Guys,

I need help with the below:

I haven't been able to find an example of how to send JSON response as
protobuff message. Please note that my JSON response changes so I cant
define the schema inside the protobuf message.

i've defined my message as:

message Entity {

    // The entity's key.
    string key = 1;

    // The entity's properties.
    google.protobuf.Struct data = 2;
}

as Struct seems to be the appropriate json equivalent in protobuf.

But if i try to send the below response back, i get error that "key" is not
defined.

{
    "key": "xyz",
    "data": {
        "name": "joe",
        "age": 28

Any examples in python/java to solve this are welcomed.

Thanks,

Sid