Hello,

the documentation gives the follpwing remark and I want to create a JAR
file since I want to be able to use deserialize messages in MATLAB.

When outputting Java code, the protocol buffer compiler's ability to output
> directly to JAR archives is particularly convenient, as many Java tools are
> able to read source code directly from JAR files. To output to a JAR file,
> simply provide an output location ending in .jar. Note that only the Java
> source code is placed in the archive; you must still compile it separately
> to produce Java class files.

https://developers.google.com/protocol-buffers/docs/reference/java-generated#invocation

The protoccompiler does it job and creates a jar file with the .java files.
I am not an JAVA expert and my online research did not help me in finding
an easy way to compile the outputted jar fiile so that I can use it for
example in MATLAB.

Any suggestions.

Best,