Thanks a lot for the suggestions. I can import the any.proto correctly into
my proto files.

Wanted to ask about importing other proto files not provided by
google protobuf but different python libraries.
eg. tensorflow/core/framework/tensor.proto  or onnx/onnx.proto

i.e

import "onnx/onnx.proto";

message Test {
    onnx.TensorProto var = 1;
}

Do I have to copy over the files and use them or the protoc compiler can
detect that from my site-packages?
Same is the case for other proto files eg. import