I am absolutely sure that this is my error, but i can't figure out what's
wrong. When linking protobuf statically i am getting segfault in

void Message::CopyFrom(const Message& from)

But when linking dynamically everything works fine. Protobuf is inlcuded in
cmake like following:

target_link_libraries(my_binary ${CMAKE_THREAD_LIBS_INIT} ${ZLIB_LIBRARIES})
target_link_libraries(my_binary ${PROTOBUF_LIB_DIRECTORY}/libprotobuf.a)

No linker errors also.