Given some of the recent discussions, it appears there isn't much
consensus as to what the "Messenger API" is.
For my own sanity, could someone with more knowledge on the $subject
please explain the following?

1. What is Messenger API ?
     i.e Do we have a doc or a wiki page that documents what the API
is and more importantly what the expected behaviour is.

2. How is it different from the "Messaging API aka Qpid API"
    I'm looking for something more than the matrix given by Rafi, all
though it provides a good start to understanding it.

3. How are we planning to position these various API's in the future?
    I agree that a lot of things are up in the air, but it's also good
to share some early ideas all though they might change in the future.

Regards,

Rajith