cmake fails on clean Centos5 machine:

[kgiusti@centos5 build]$ cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/kgiusti/proton/insta
ll ..
-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Found OpenSSL: /usr/lib64/libssl.so
-- Found PythonLibs: /usr/lib64/python2.4/config/libpython2.4.a
-- Found PythonInterp: /usr/bin/python2.4
-- Found Doxygen: /usr/bin/doxygen
CMake Error at docs/api/CMakeLists.txt:28 (install):
  install DIRECTORY given unknown argument "OPTIONAL".

[kgiusti@centos5 build]$

-K