From: Andrew Stitcher [mailto:astitc...@redhat.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 5:04 PM
To: proton
Subject: Some proton portability work.

I've committed some portability work on proton today.

At this point, proton should configure and compile without error on FreeBSD and
MacOS X.

I've also done a bit of work which improves compilation under gcc on Solaris
too, but this isn't finished (Solaris is missing any functionality to easily
ignore SIGPIPE when writing to closed sockets).

I've also done a bit of work to get it cross compile under mingw32, but again
there are some remaining issues (ignoring the fact that the driver code for
Windows isn't finished anyway)

Questions, bugs etc. to me

Andrew