Hi Mary,

Unless you have a problem with the driver in

  https://reviews.apache.org/r/6302/

I was just about to dust that off (update it and/or pull in your
github work) and work it in parallel with proton-159.  In theory the 2
together should result in proton working with C++ and Windows
libraries.  The additional steps to get a Visual Studio implementation
should be very straight forward after that.

As before, the intent is to get a functional driver (without ssl for
now) that can get people going on Windows.  A high performance driver
(with overlapped io presumably) and with ssl integration would follow
later.

Cliff