Have I found a bug ?

scenario
{
  receiver
  {
    I start a receiver and it subscribes to ports 6666 and 6667.
    In a loop, it starts trying to recv messages.  I set timeout
    to 700 msec, so it keeps looping and tells me whenever it
    gets a message.
  }

  senders
  {
    From two separate shells, I start two senders simultaneously,
    node A sending to 6666, and node B sending to 6667.
    Both senders will send 10 messages.
  }

  great expectation
  {
    I want to see the receiver's print-outs indicating that it
    is receiving messages from both senders, interleaved.
  }

  grim reality
  {
    The receiver gets messages only from sender A until
    sender A stops.
    Then the receiver gets all the messages from sender B.
    Sender B hangs at its first call to pn_messenger_send()
    until sender A calls stop().
  }

  comment
  {