Hi Rafi,

I have Jira'd this test failure in PROTON-315 and commented out the failing
test.  I have initially assigned the Jira to you but you may wish to canvas
for people to assist with whatever Java Messenger changes are necessary.
I'm not very familiar with this code personally, but would be happy to try
to assist anyway.

More generally, I believe we should not commit code to trunk that doesn't
pass all the tests.  I just want to check that this is still our policy so
please shout if you disagree.

Phil