Hi Everyone,

I wanted to give people a quick heads up. I would like to land the events
branch soon. If you don't use the events API then this probably won't
impact you, however if you do then you may experience some compilation
failures. This is because of the following changes:

The PN_{CONNECTION,SESSION,LINK}_LOCAL_STATE events have been decomposed
into two distinct events:

  PN_{CONNECTION,SESSION,LINK}_OPEN and PN_{CONNECTION,SESSION,LINK}_CLOSE

Similarly, PN_{CONNECTION,SESSION,LINK}_REMOTE_STATE has been decomposed
into:

  PN_{CONNECTION,SESSION,LINK}_REMOTE_OPEN and
PN_{CONNECTION,SESSION,LINK}_REMOTE_CLOSE

To fix your code all you need to do is adjust your switch statements to
match on the new names, e.g. something like this:

    case PN_CONNECTION_REMOTE_STATE:

Would become something like this:

    case PN_CONNECTION_REMOTE_OPEN:         // fall through
    case PN_CONNECTION_REMOTE_CLOSE:

Please give me a shout if this will cause a problem for you, otherwise I
will land the branch in a day or two.

--Rafael