Certainly for the C based messenger there currently only seems to be support for basic link configuration, so unfortunately doing anything more sophisticated than addressing a named node seems to be out at the moment.

I do keep mentioning it regularly, but nobody seems to be biting :-)

So it's definitely possible to set a correlation ID on a message but creating a subscription that will specify a message selector to filter on a correlation ID is unfortunately another matter entirely :-(

IMHO lack of support for this sort of link configuration really limits how useful Messenger could be.

Frase