----- Original Message -----
> On 10/13/2014 06:40 PM, Alan Conway wrote:

In that case you did what I would have done - I would have expected git-svn to
convert a git merge commit into an svn merge commit. Rather sad that it didn't.
You can do a git merge --squash to create a merge commit without a merge arrow,
so it has the same effect as the merge but throws away the merge information. I
would have hoped that by now we would be able to get the merge reflected in SVN
though. Sigh.