Hi Everyone,

I managed to take advantage of a bit of my thanksgiving downtime to give
fadams' javascript branch some attention. I'm happy to report that thanks
mostly to his excellent work, it was fairly straightforward to bring his
branch up to date with respect to trunk. I've done this and pushed the
result to a new branch called 'javascript'. I then added the javascript
tests to the main build and merged the javascript branch into trunk.

Most of you probably won't notice a difference since it is fairly self
contained and won't build without emscripten, but I would highly encourage
you to check it out. There is a little bit of a manual process to get
emscripten installed, but it is well documented and straightforward, and
once you've done that, it all seems to work quite smoothly.

As always, please let me know if I broke anything.

--Rafael