Hi Michael,

Michael Goulish wrote
> After getting complete data for a 10 gigamessage interbox test,
> ( proton-c, event interface, code here:
> https://github.com/mick-goulish/proton_c_clients.git )
>
> ...I see that there is no gradual speed change at all over the duration of
> the test.

I noticed that there wasn't a properly declared license in your repository,
I wonder if you'd be willing to add a LICENSE for
http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 and update the headers of psend.c
/ precv.c to match? Currently there seems to be a comedy copyright header
instead :)

This would allow other qpid-proton developers to contribute to these as
generic event-driven samples and/or performance harnesses that could end up
under either ./contrib/ or ./examples/