Hi Raphael,

+1 for packaging, -1 for functionality

I gave the kit a spin in Windows. Mechanically it all seems OK (unpacks,
compiles, links) on Visual Studio (2008, 2010, 2012, 2013) in (Debug,
Relwithdebinfo) for (x86, x64).

Using 0.9 in qpid C++ is another story. Probably related to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-784
Running qpidd-cpp-trunk-broker/proton-0.9-alpha-1 in the broker:
* qpid-cpp-trunk-client-and-server/proton-0.9-alpha1 the client server exchange
stops after exactly 5000 messages.
* amqpnetlite-client-server runs 20000 messages OK
So the problem seems to be related to how the messaging client interacts with
proton.
The same client-server programs, same broker, run 20000 messages OK using
amqp0-10.

I have not bisected or anything but a trunk build of 2014-12-10 worked.

-Chuck